Here's a great and simple Mother's Day heart necklace card craft the little ones will love making.
- pink paper
- pipe cleaners
- hole punch
- Beforehand, cut various colored pipe cleaners into short lengths.
- Fold a sheet of pink paper. Trace a half heart and cut out along the fold.
- Punch hole on opposite sides of the heart.
- Write a message "I Love MOM" and decorate with stickers.
- Insert a pipe cleaner into the hole and tie into a loop. Add another pipe cleaner and make a chain link.
- Repeat and continue making links for your necklace all the way around.
- Present to Mommy on Mother's Day. Put the heart around her neck.
You have read this article mother's day / necklace with the title April 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/04/mother-day-necklace-card-craft.html. Thanks!