- Cut the milk carton about halfway down.
- Cut the sides in a upside down "V" shape so it looks like a house.
- Cover in black and orange tape or paper.
- Cut 2 strips from milk carton and and cover in black paper. Attach to the sides with tape or a stapler. These will become the handle.
- Cut a black rectangle for the roof. Make 2 slits and put on top through the strips.
- Tape the 2 strips at the top to form the handle.
- Decorate your roof and house with cute Halloween characters or vocabulary.
- Lift the roof to fill with candy.
You have read this article halloween / milk carton / recycled crafts with the title Hallowen Haunted House Treat Bag Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/07/hallowen-haunted-house-treat-bag-craft.html. Thanks!