Here's a cute Japanese craft idea. Make these peanut drum puppets from a paper bag on a chopstick or skewer.
- chopsticks or bamboo skewers
- small paper lunch bag
- old newspaper or cotton
- brown marker
- plastic bottle caps
- Stuff old newspaper or cotton into a small paper lunch bag. Pinch and tape the top of the head so it stands up. Pinch the bag in the middle into a peanut shape.
- Stick onto a chopstick or skewer and tape the bottom.Decorate with a marker to look like a peanut with eyes and a mouth. You could also cut and paste on the face.
- Tie 2 short lengths of string to the peanut. Tape bottle caps to the other ends for hands.
- When you twist the peanut puppet, the bottle cap hands hit the body like the drum from the Karate Kid 2.
You have read this article creature / Japanese crafts / musical crafts / puppet / toy with the title Peanut People Drum Puppet Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/07/peanut-people-drum-puppet-craft.html. Thanks!