Here's a summer jellyfish craft idea from Japan. Use green plastic plate or paint a paper plate green.
- green plastic plate/ painted paper plate
- scissors and craft scissors
- green crepe streamers
- light green construction paper
- hole punch
- Cut your green plate in half using zigzag craft scissors.
- Cut a half circle to fit on the bottom of the plate. Draw a jellyfish face with eyes and spots.
- Glue the face on the bottom of the half plate.
- Cut long crepe streamers of equal length and glue on the opposite side of the plate for tentacles.
- Punch a hole in the top and tie a string to hang up.
Thanks: Baby Scrapbooks
You have read this article fish / Japanese crafts / jellyfish / paper plate / sea / summer with the title Summer Jellyfish Plastic Plate Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-jellyfish-plastic-plate-craft.html. Thanks!