This is a cute summer fish craft from paper clay. Use interesting objects to make impressions in the clay.
- paper clay
- interesting objects(shells, bottle caps, small toys, etc.)
- Mold your paper clay into a fish shape.
- Press all kinds of objects into the clay to make impressions. If you press an object all the way through, remove from the hole and put on top. Press a hole in the top
- Paint your fish. Allow to dry.
- Tie a ribbon and hang up.
You have read this article clay / fish / Japanese crafts / sea / summer with the title Summer Paper Clay Fish Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/07/summer-paper-clay-fish-craft.html. Thanks!