Here's a practical Father's Day bookmark craft gift idea for the bookworm dad. He'll think of you every time he uses it.
- construction paper
- old magazines and catalogs
- hole punch
- Cut a rectangular strip from colorful construction paper. The one pictures is 8x3 inches, that's pretty big.
- Cut colorful pictures of food or other fun things from old magazines and catalogs and glue them onto the strip how you like.
- Laminate the strip for durability.
- Punch 1 or 2 holes in the top.
- Tie colorful ribbon in the holes. Remember to pinch the ribbon and cut at an angle to make a nice, "V" shaped end.
You have read this article father's day with the title Father's Day Bookmark craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/08/father-day-bookmark-craft.html. Thanks!