This great looking Thanksgiving Handprint Turkey Collage craft idea comes from a Japanese blog.
- various colored construction paper
- Trace and cut out child's hands on brown paper.
- Glue handprints onto a sheet of construction paper.
- Cut and glue on a piece for the waddle and draw details of eyes and wavy lines for wings.
- Tear colorful strips of paper and glue on for the tail feathers.
You have read this article collage / hand print / Japanese crafts / Thanksgiving with the title Thanksgiving Handprint Turkey Collage Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/08/thanksgiving-handprint-turkey-collage.html. Thanks!