Here's a really fun Thanksgiving Paper Plate Turkey face craft inspired from the book, A Plump and Perky Turkey.
- paper plate
- various colors of paint
- red and yellow construction paper
- card stock
- google eyes.
- Cut a little triangle flap in the middle of the plate for the beak.
- Paint the whole center of the turkey brown and use bold, multi-colored strokes around the rim. Allow to dry.
- Cut a little yellow triangle for the beak and glue on the flap. Cut out and glue on a red waddle.
- Cut large circles from card stock and glue on the face.
- Glue google eyes in the circles.
You have read this article birds / paper plate / Thanksgiving with the title Thanksgiving Paper Plate Turkey Face Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/08/thanksgiving-paper-plate-turkey-face.html. Thanks!