Here's a simple and cute Turkey craft from a Japanese website.
- construction paper
- spangles and/or sequins
- glitter or glitter glue
- Cut a rounded turkey body shape from brown paper like the one shown.
- Cut long, oval shaped tail feathers in various colors.
- Glue the tail feathers to the back of the turkey.
- Cut out and glue on pieces for the beak, waddle, eyes, and feet.
- Put a line of glitter around the edge of the turkey.
- Glue on spangles, sequins, or other sparkly decorations.
You have read this article birds / Japanese crafts / Thanksgiving with the title Thanksgiving Sparkly Turkey Paper Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/08/thanksgiving-sparkly-turkey-paper-craft.html. Thanks!