This is a really cute Thanksgiving turkey face craft I found online. The tricky part about a lot of turkey crafts is the head and neck, so just cut that part out and make the whole thing a face. This is really fun for preschool or very young children.
- various color construction paper
- Cut a football shaped body and little legs from brown paper.
- Cut multicolored, leaf shapes for the tail feathers.
- Cut out eyes, beak, and waddle.
- Glue all the pieces together. Done.
You could write a short message like, "Happy Thanksgiving", or "Grateful" on the tail feathers.
You have read this article animals / birds / Thanksgiving with the title Thanksgiving Turkey Face Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/08/thanksgiving-turkey-face-craft.html. Thanks!