These little Christmas mice are perfect stocking stuffers, party favors, or Christmas tree ornaments. So cute and fun to make.
- chocolate kisses
- pink ribbon
- pink felt ot paper
- google eyes
- Take the tassle off of 2 chocolate kisses.
- Cut little pink ears and glue to the bottom of one chocolate kiss.
- Also glue on a loop of string or ribbon to hang.
- Glue another kiss to the first.
- Glue on a ribbin tail and little eyes.
- If you like you can also make whiskers, a nose, and feet.
Inspiration for home
You have read this article christmas / christmas treats / party / recipe with the title Chridstmas Mouse Choclate Kisses Craft. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/10/chridstmas-mouse-choclate-kisses-craft.html. Thanks!