- Noah's Ark template(2 pages)
- card stock
- exacto knife
- Print out the templates It's best if you can print them on card stock or white construction paper.
- Cut out both templates. Use a sharp knife to cut open the window flaps.
- Color the front part brown for the ship.
- Color the characters on the inside page or substitute your own animals.
- Glue both pieces together.
You have read this article Christian crafts with the title March 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/03/noah-ark-bible-craft-3.html. Thanks!