Here's a great summer jellyfish craft from a paper bowl and crepe streamers. Great for a sea or beach related craft.
- paper bowl
- sharp pencil
- crepe streamers
- google eyes
- Poke a hole in the bottom of your paper bowl with a sharp pencil.
- Completely paint the bottom of the bowl in th color of choice. Jelyfsh enerall look best in pink, purple, or blue. Allow to dry.
- Paint some dark colored spots on your jellyfish. Allow to dry.
- Thread a string through the hole in the bowl. Tie a paper clip to the inside end of the string. Glue or tape the paper clip on the inside of the bowl.
- Cut 8 crepe streamers the same length.
- Turn your bowl upside down. Glue the streamers one by one to the inside of the bowl.
- Add google eyes and draw a mouth to complete your jellyfish
Source: First Palette
You have read this article beach / fish / jellyfish / paper plate / sea / summer with the title June 2012. You can bookmark this page URL http://joeseoulman.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-jellyfish-paper-bowl-craft.html. Thanks!